This post is sponsored by Walmart, but all opinions are my own.
Recently I’ve started traveling more for work and I have been needing last minute things where and there to get ready for my trip. One thing I love is traveling, but one thing I don’t love is running errands all day long! Especially, right before a work trip or a vacation. My Walmart+ membership has been making it so easy for me to have those items delivered. Here are my top travel essentials that I found that really keep my travel organized and care free.
- Luggage Set– A good quality luggage set is so important! I love this one from Protege because it’s great quality and at a great price point!
- Comfortable Clothing and Undergarments– Traveling is uncomfortable, so it’s important to wear breathable and loose clothing and undergarments. I love these My Fit for Me undergarments when I’m traveling.
- Travel Tote: I carry on a travel tote each time I travel because I can just throw it over my shoulder and then stuff it under the seat in front of me or easily store it in the overhead bins. I love the color of this one!
- Toiletry Bag– I always prefer a wipeable toiletry bag because I know if some of my toiletry items spill, I can always wipe them off my bag. This one is a great affordable option.
- Packing Cubes– I LOVE packing cubes! I find that packing my items in cubes allows me to keep all my outfit items together. Packing cubes categorize my luggage which makes for easier packing and unpacking.
How Walmart + Works:
So here’s how the program works. You can opt to pay a yearly fee of $98/year or pay a monthly fee of $12.95/monthly. The yearly fee works out to be cheaper, so I opted for the yearly fee. Walmart will always have the same everyday prices you love, there won’t ever be a price increase in the items you purchase just because you are opting to have them delivered for free from your store. With every Walmart+ free delivery, you will need to purchase a minimum of $35 and some restrictions may apply. Here are some items from my last Walmart+ order.
Not only does Walmart+ have an amazing delivery benefit that allows for fresh grocery and gadget delivery almost always the same day, but members can also shop in store as well.
If you did want to go in store for any purchases, with Walmart+ mobile scan & go, you can check out with your phone to make in-store shopping fast, easy, and contact-free. Just check out with your phone as you shop in-store: scan, pay, and be on your way!
My Walmart+ membership has Remove: Walmart+has been such a big help to me, saving me time and making me feel more organized like I actually have it together. Having my groceries and other items like travel items delivered with Walmart+ has been a HUGE help!
If you have any questions about the Walmart+ membership Remove: program, leave them in the comments below. You can also find out more information about the benefits of Walmart+ here.
Share this post on: