This blog post is sponsored by Walmart+, but all opinions are my own.
It’s a new year and each year at the beginning of the year, I use the month of January to get organized. The Home Edit has launched in Walmart, so I decided to get my master bathroom closet into tip top shape. I love that the containers are clean so that I can easily see and find things I need. The best part is, I was able to have all the organizational items delivered right to my doorstep with Walmart+.
Tips for Organization and Organizing a Space:
- Take Everything Out of the Space- This can be such a hassle, but having everything outside of your space ensures a blank space to work with.
- Only Keep things that you are using- Get rid of things that are expired or that you are not using.
- Organize by Zones- You can either organize by zone or categories.
- Optimize your space- Make sure you put the items you use most in an area that you can reach for easily. Additionally, items that are used less, put them on a top or a bottom shelf.
- Keep it Simple- Don’t overthink things. Not every category has to have a container or a separate place. For instance, instead of allergy medicine and cold medicine getting a separate container, just put all the medicine in one large container and group them together within each container.
How Walmart+ Works:
So here’s how the program works. You can opt to pay a yearly fee of $98/year or pay a monthly fee of $12.95/monthly. The yearly fee works out to be cheaper, so I opted for the yearly fee. Walmart+ will always have the same everyday prices you love, there’s no mark ups!With every Walmart+ order, you will need to purchase a minimum of $35 and some restrictions may apply. Here are some items from my last Walmart+ order.
Not only does Walmart+ have free same day delivery that allows for grocery and gadget delivery ($35 order min. Restrictions apply.)but members can also shop in-store as well.
If you did want to go in store for any purchases, with Walmart+ mobile scan & go you can check out with your phone to make in-store shopping fast, easy, and contact free. Just check out with your phone as you shop in-store: scan, pay, and be on your way!
Walmart+ has been such a big help to me, saving me time and making me feel more organized like I actually have it together. Having my groceries and other items like home decor delivered with Walmart+ has been a HUGE help! If you have any questions about the Walmart+ membership, leave them in the comments below. You can also find out more information about the benefits of Walmart+ here.